Disciple Making Pastors Training (DMPT)
- Disciple Making Pastors Training (DMPT) has started in September 2005. This ministry has continued thus far with more than 12 active centers and really tens of thousands trainees being impacted. The aim of DMPT is to train pastors to become Disciple makers. The program has helped stir up a mobilization of a disciple making movement with a special focus of the church on an intentional, action-based and impactful ministry. Some of the major results of this ministry are
- Enabling pastors to address the contemporary issues by the unchanging word of God.
- Equip several of pastors for a balanced pastoral ministry.
- Combat false teachings and practices by the word of God.
- Produce the next generation succeeding servant leaders.
The church was able to turn back to the basic Biblical doctrines instead of the false prosperity gospel and faith movements.
Discipling Marriage and Family (DMF)
Parliamentary and Govt. Off. Disciple Making Project
Discipling Emerging Leaders (DEL)
Discipling Emerging Leaders (DEL) can be seen as an extension of DMPT. However, the primary focus of this program is to equip the emerging leaders in areas of leadership and church administration.
Pastoral Ministry Network (PMN) is a project that was developed primarily to benefit pastors. Pastors from any local church(es) are organizer and categorized into what is called a ‘cluster’. One cluster can include at least 3 pastors and 12 in a maximum. These pastors meet once a month in any convenient spot to discuss about their lives and ministries, their challenges and the solutions thereof. At the same time they also study a pastoral ministry curriculum that has 12 lessons, each for every month meeting.
We endeavor to reach Christian parliamentary and Defense Force members. Impacting the political office is impacting the nation. Hence, there is a discipleship training for these state-men in their own context. Both parliamentary and Defense Force staff members have their own worship meetings where they take discipleship classes afterwards.
This project has phased out due to financial constraints. An app has already published on Google Play so that all those who have an android Smart Phone can receive our Digital Discipleship Contents. In addition, a total of 2000 user friendly tablets have already been imported to distribute for our pastors. These tablets have contained so many Christian and Biblical books and other digital materials that are useful for pastors’ ministry. For this, up to 2000 free SD Cards and numerous soft copy materials have been distributed for free. Currently, we are seeking for partners who can work with us in such a technological endeavors.
EKHC has partnered with Biblical Institute for Leadership Development (BILD) and Antioch School of Church Planting and Leadership Devt. to train DMPT coaches in Biblical and Theological foundations of Ministry. This training is currently being given to the II cohort with a goal of letting them attain their Master’s degree in Ministry.